VALUE IN PARTICIPATION
- GROUP CONTRACTING at rates typically higher than individual rates.
- CONTRACT MAINTENANCE including re-negotiation, claims resolution, and provider credentialing.
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES for the physician’s staff including, coding seminars, and reimbursement analysis.
- DESIGNED to keep physicians and their staff undated concerning the PPO’s activities.
- PHYSICIAN ADVOCACY by experienced
- BOARD MEMBERS who represent your interest within the medical center and the community.
|Common Stockholder||-||Shareholder member; able to vote & run for Board of Directors.|
|Affiliate||-||Non-shareholder; available to groups of 10 or more|
|Large Group Membership||-||Available to large groups of 30 or more providers. Only one member needs to maintain Shareholder status.|
|Allied||-||Non-shareholder; for ancillary providers ( Acupuncture, Audiology, Chiropractic, LCSW,MFCC, NP,Optometry,OT,PA, PT etc.)|
|Slot Owner||-||Non-shareholder vehicle for current shareholders. Maximum of up to three part-time physicians (totaling 40 hours or less per week).|
|Slot Occupant||-||Replacement/credentialing fee for Slot position. Slot must be already owned by an active shareholder.|
Doctor and Provider Types
|D.C.||Doctor of Chiropractic||M.D.||Doctor of Medicine|
|D.O.||Doctor of Optometry||MFCC||Marriage, Family Child and Counselor|
|D.P.M.||Doctor of Podiatric Medicine||MFT||Marriage Family Therapy|
|D.P.T.||Doctor of Physical Therapy||NPF||Nurse Practitioner|
|D.P.T., O.C.S.||Doctor of Physical Therapy, Orthopaedic Certified Specialist||O.D.||Doctor of Optometry|
|Ed.D.||Doctor of Education||OMD||Oriental Medical Doctor Degree before 1989|
|L.A.c||Liscenced Acupuncturist||P.T.||Physical Therapy|
|LCSW||Licensed Clinical Social Worker||Ph.D||Doctor of Philosophy|
|LMFT||Licensed Marriage and Family Therapy||PsyD||Psychologist|